1. Potato, 2 medium
2. Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
3. Tomato – 1 small, deseeded and finely chopped
4. Cucumber – 1/2, finely chopped
5. Cumin Powder (Jeera powder) – ½ tsp
6. Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
7. Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
8. Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
9. Coriander Leaves to garnish
10. Salt to taste
11. Vegetable Oil / Ghee – 1 tbsp
1. Boil the potatoes in the pressure cooker. Then peel and chop them into medium size cubes.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the boiled potato cubes to the hot oil and fry, stirring continuously till they are slightly browned from all sides. Then remove and place them in a bowl.
3. Add chopped onions, tomato, cucumber, cumin powder (jeera powder), red chilli powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves. Toss all the ingredients well and serve the potato chaat.