1. Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup
2. Flour (Maida) – 4 tbsp
3. Milk, ½ cup
4. Eggs – 2
5. Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
6. Black Pepper Powder – a pinch
7. Salt to taste
8. Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Pace the corn kernels in a microwave-safe bowl and steam it in the microwave.
2. Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Mix in the flour, milk, chopped onion, steamed corn kernels, salt and some pepper powder. Make into a thick flowing batter. Add more milk if required.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
4. Pour some batter on hot oil and spread it evenly. Add ½ tsp oil all around it and brown it from one side.
5. When one side is slightly browned, turn it around and brown the other side.
6. When both sides are slightly browned, remove from fire and serve. Repeat step 3-6 for more serves.