1. Wheat flour – 1 cup + ½ cup for dusting
2. Rice flour – ½ cup
3. Corn – ½ cup
4. Cottage cheese – 1 cup
5. Green chillies – 2, finely chopped
6. Coriander Leaves – ½ cup, finely chopped
7. Salt to taste
8. Pepper powder – ½ tsp
9. Ghee – 3 tbsp
1. Mix the rice flour and wheat together in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp of ghee. Add water slowly and knead the flours into a stiff dough. Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside.
2. Boil the corn in water until tender. Then mash the corn using a potato masher.
3. Crumble the cottage cheese.
4. Mix together the crumbled cottage cheese, mashed corn kernels, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and pepper powder.
5. Make small dough balls about the size of lemons.
6. Dip the dough ball in dry flour and then roll out into a circle using a rolling pin.
7. Place a tablespoon of the corn and cottage cheese stuffing in the center. Bring the edges of the dough together so as to seal the stuffing inside like a dumpling.
8. Dip the stuffed dough ball again in dry flour and gently roll out again.
9. Heat a griddle and place the parantha on the hot griddle. Roast from both sides. Spread a little ghee on both sides and roast some more.
10. Make all the paranthas this way.