1. Wheat Flour – 1 cup
2. Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
3. Green Chillies – 1 small, finely chopped
4. Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
5. Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor powder) – 1 tsp
6. Cumin Powder (Jeera powder) – 1 tsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Water as required for kneading the dough
9. Oil – 4 tsp
1. In a bowl, add the wheat flour, chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chillies, dry mango powder (amchoor powder), cumin powder (jeera powder) and salt to taste.
2. Add water, 1 tbsp at a time, and knead the mixture into dough.
3. Make small balls out of the dough. Roll out each dough ball on a floured rolling board with a rolling pin into a circle that is even from all sides.
4. Heat a griddle (tawa).
5. Place the rolled out paratha on the hot tawa and roast from both sides
6. Add a little oil on one sides and fry till browned. Turn the side and apply a little oil on this side too and fry till browned. Once both sides are slightly browned, remove from heat and serve.
7. Cook all the parathas this way.