1. Sweet corn kernels – 1 cup
2. Cottage cheese – 200 gms
3. Green bell pepper – ½ small, finely chopped
4. Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
5. Green chilli – 1 medium, finely chopped
6. Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
7. Extra Virgin Olive oil – 2 tbsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Dried mint powder – ½ tsp
10. Pepper powder – a pinch
1. Boil water in a saucepan. Add the sweet corn kernels to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, until the kernels are soft and cooked. Then drain and place the boiled sweet corn kernels in a bowl. Allow them to cool for some time.
2. Chop the cottage cheese into small cubes. Add the cubes to the kernels.
3. Add the capsicum, onions and green chillies and mix well.
4. Add dried mint powder, pepper power and salt to the bowl and mix well.
5. Mix together the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
6. Pour the mixture into salad and mix well.
7. Serve cold along with some toasted bread.