Have some pav bhaji left over in the fridge? Brilliant! Put on your chefs cap and transform this leftover bhaji into a mouth watering breakfast. It is a baked treat so go ahead – breakfast like a king today!
1. Bhaji – 1 cup (leftover from previous day)
2. Bread – 4
3. Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
4. Cheddar cheese – 4 tbsp, grated
5. Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
1. Bring the bhaji to room temperature.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees.
3. Butter one side the of each bread slice generously.
4. Spread the bhaji on the bread slices evenly.
5. Now sprinkle a generous amount of cheddar cheese on all slices.
6. Top it with chopped coriander leaves and place each slice on a baking tray.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes. You can also make it into a grilled sandwich.